Thursday, August 20, 2009

STEAL of a DEAL!

Fabulous reader Jennifer from Southern Living: Preppy Style emailed me to let me know about some killer Lilly deals in her neck of the woods! Thank you, Jennifer!!!

Jennifer writes:
Hi Muffy,

I was at Lilly in Palm Beach Gardens yesterday and they had the summer shift for $79.00, summer pants and shorts for $49.00 and the jubilee cardigan for $59.00. The kids clothes were a "shoparoonee" as I call it as well! For us south Florida girls that have summer 9 months a year, this is a real steal!

Have a fantabulous day!
Jennifer
Don't you just want to invite her over for sweet tea and sandwiches?!? She is fabulous. Here are some of the pieces she spotted in Palm Beach Gardens:



Tenley Shift Bows


Skyla Dress Printed


These are some REAL STEALS!

4 comments:

  1. Just thought you would like to know they are considering bringing back fabric by the yard as well!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. SLPS and I were sorority sisters in college. I can, indeed, confirm that she is that adorable IRL as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh I so hope they start selling fabric again. I want an ASA Lilly shirt so badly.

    ReplyDelete