Sunday, August 30, 2009

Meet the Sandpiper Dress!

Today we received the newest email from Lilly Pulitzer introducing us to the Sandpiper Dress featuring a large peacock on it. The dress is $298 and is already sold out in a size 12, so it must be very popular (see description below, they called it)! I have mixed feelings about it myself, that peacock seems awfully large, but I will withhold judgement until I see it in store.

Sandpiper Dress Peacock:

Description from the Lilly site:

Mark our words. Literally, mark this page in your computer, in your favorites. This dress is going to sell out in ABOUT 5 seconds. So marked or not, GRAB IT. It is our favorite. It is a show stopper. It is a beloved sandpiper style with a gorgeous peacock on the front. Five, four, three...

21" Lantern sleeve dress with an engineered print

3 comments:

  1. I was just thinking the same when I got the email. I think I'll have to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok... you know that I love this post.... the dress is fabulous.
    Have a fabulous Monday!!!!! xxx me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried this dress on in Florida, decided to think about it, and tried to get it when I got back home. Many places were already sold out of my size, but I did find one (which hasn't arrived yet). I love it!

    ReplyDelete