Saturday, September 26, 2009

New Pattern Alert!


From WWD: Spring 2010s theme will be "Protective Prints," and will feature patterns of exotic and endangered animals, including the American crocodile and the Florida panther -- not to mention Pandamonium, a black-and-white print with pops of hot pink, which shows off the World Wildlife Fund's panda mascot. The company will donate 10 percent of sales generated from the panda print -- which will be featured on women's and children's dresses, a women's skirt, a toe and a men's blazer -- to the WWF.


I think this pattern is so great! What do you think of the pattern?

4 comments:

  1. What an absolutely fantastic idea and a great cause! I can't wait to see the crocodile print! The croc's in the past have been adorable! Thanks so much for sharing the scoop! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you be sad if I tell you when I first looked at this I thought it was skulls?

    Either my cold medicine is making me crazy or I am going blind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete