Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Under the Palm Tree!

Hello friends! Did you know online Lilly shop Under the Palm Tree is offering 50% off of Fall as well as FREE SHIPPING for a limited time?!? I had to check it out!

I bought my two year old niece this ADORABLE Little Lilly shift (only $29!!!):


I also saw SEVERAL well-priced items! These were my favorite choices:

Annie Dress Metallic (oh boy! still available in my size!!! I saw this at the Fashion Valley Lilly store this weekend and was VERY impressed with the fabric!) $139


Kaya Dress Solid Satin (also available in the print) $149




Mar-A-Lago tote $179


Really now, what is better than saving money on Lilly?!? It allows you to buy more Lilly! FABULOUS!

6 comments:

  1. Under the Palm is FABULOUS! When we lived in KS mother and I used to go here almost every weekend!! LOVE that it is right by Dean and Deluca, how easy is that?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, fabulous. I was just thinking I need new Lilly! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO much for this! I've been loving the Allegra dress since it came out, but for $328.00 it was a bit steep for me! I'm glad to say I was able to get it at half off thanks to you! In addition, I found a new great Lilly store! :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ADORE this Lilly store too!!! Have only been able to shop online, but that has been enough :-) Just oredered my daughter a cute little Lilly backpack for christmas. Can't wait for it to get here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made my purchase on Tuesday and received the sweetest email saying my package is on the way! Lilly ... on sale, does it get any better?!??? Xoxo-BLC

    ReplyDelete