Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Garnet Hill Bedding Sneak Peak

It's Hopsy here reporting from the Big D! I have just found some new photos of the Lilly Home line from Garnet Hill and thought it would be appropriate to spoil you this Wednesday.
What a fun patch quilt! I love the dainty, floral sheets too. I think I could totally make those work with my pink toile bedding! Look at the FUN shower line! Doesn't this print look similar to our beloved Snapdragon, just a new color scheme. Fabulous and classic! Also, I am not sure that darling elephant is Lilly, but it is a must have for any Lilly lover. Don't you agree? Makes bath time whimsical and fun!
More photos to come, I can only let you in on so many secrets a day!

2 comments:

  1. Love it!! So excited! Thanks Hopsy!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that there is absolutely no way that I could ever get The Mister to agree about decking our bedroom out in pink and green Lilly loveliness, so would it be bad to go ahead and stock up just in case we ever have a lovely Lilly girl? I'm thinking so.

    ReplyDelete