Monday, October 5, 2009

Dressy Dresses for Mommy and Minnies!


I am obsessed with the Kaya and even more obsessed with the fact it comes in girls as well! For a long long long long time (a long time), I had always dreamed that when I grew up, I would have a photo of me in my shift, the Mr. in a matching tie and the baby in a minnie shift. Always. In fact, when Skipp and I were first dating and I would show him some of my favorite pictures on the old Lilly site he would say, "is that all I am to you? an accessory for your Lilly?" HAHAHA! Oh, Silly Skipp! Someone needs to buy this for themselves and their little one and send me a photo. Not joking. Too adorable.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of coordinating ensembles! My daughter and I have had several matching Lillys over the past 5 years. I often color coordinate the family if we're going to an event together so we don't look mismatched in different colors and patterns...it's fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I share your dream for the picture perfect family. Sigh!

    ReplyDelete