Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Pink Mothership

When Muffy and I first connected via the preppy, Lilly loving blog world last summer she was starting a new trend by calling Lilly the mothership. I always referred to Lilly as the love of my life, but since meeting Muffy I now often call if the mothership too.

For all of those who have yet to make it to KoP here is a photo of the Pink Palace aka our Mothership!


Before I visited last November I always wondered if the building really was pink and if so what shade it would be. Well, ladies, here you have it! It is a delightful shade of light pink, perhaps somewhat similar to Shell Pink? Or maybe even a mix of Shell and Phipps Pink? Either way, isn't it just lovely as can be. Now, had only this shot captured one of the Lilly Jeeps parked out front...

4 comments:

  1. And don't they create wonderful treasures inside that building?! You are doing a great job filling in for Muffy!
    tp

    ReplyDelete
  2. The building is amazing inside and out. The inside is absolutely incredible! I didn't want to leave!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this Pink Palace! {mothership!} I hope one day I can visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be so nice to visit the Pink Palace... maybe some day.
    Great job this week filling in for Muffy.

    ReplyDelete