Monday, November 23, 2009

Muffy's Must Haves!

There have been so many lovely new arrivals at Lilly, I decided I would showcase a few of my personal favorites! I really love the direction Lilly has taken lately.

Hibiscus skort printed ($128) (the scalloped trim on these is FABULOUS!):


Lee cashmere cardigan ($228) (I LOVE the colors of these as well as the darling coral buttons!)


Harper dress Dirty Shirley ($298) (this is SUCH a classic style and what a lovely print!)


What are your current favorites?

5 comments:

  1. We remain fond of (obsessed with, but we'd never say that, heh-heh-heh) the Paley cardigan, it is so wonderful in so many ways!

    The Lee Cashmere does look uber-snuggly, and that is such a pretty pink. Sigh.

    Hope your week is delightful Miss Muffy!
    tp

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Hibiscus skort. I think the Dirty Shirley print is one of the most gorgeous Lilly prints ever and I am totally in love with the Harper dress! I can't wait to wear it. I am in Michigan, so the actual favorites for wearing right now are: Joy passimenterie tunic, Lee cashmere cardigans, society cords and the silk dresses. The vests and fleece are also very popular at our store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it all! I definitely need the Hibiscus skort!

    ReplyDelete