Tuesday, November 10, 2009

JUBILEE SALE!!!!


HOLY COW! This is REALLY exciting! This Thursday Lilly is having a BIG FINALE to the Jubilee year by hosting the FIRST EVER online sale on the Lilly website!!!! This is HUGE! Alas, for us West Coasters, the sale starts at 4a. You know what? I am setting my alarm for 3:30!!!! I will be honest, I think this is a smart move for Lilly. I always thought the warehouse sale should be held online. That way, people all over the US could get some great deals! The labor would probably sour the deal (someone needs to package and mail all those orders). It was a good thought, though. Wasn't it?

Will you partake in the online sale excitement? Are there any pieces you missed out on the first time around?! I really want the Lovell Engineered shift that Janie wore on the Martha show! What are you hoping will be on sale?

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited! I hope they have the Brayden dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am beyond excited! I will definitely be awake and with credit card in hand when it starts!! Hahah :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything I can get my hands on! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting!!! I just joined facebook - can't wait for the sale!!

    ReplyDelete