Monday, November 9, 2009

Lilly Weekend!


Hello friends! This weekend was the VERY exciting Lilly in-store event at the Fashion Valley mall in San Diego. One of the front windows was painted for "Lilly Goes Green" (see above) with the fun new logo!

Mira from Lilly Pulitzer headquarters was there and was so helpful and fun. There was a trunk show with all the fun new pieces and I tried just about every piece on! There was also champagne, snacks and coffee. The store was full and of course the Originals were looking snazzy!

I ended up buying the MUST HAVE Worth Shift in the Not-So-Crabby print:


As well as the Tradewind Capri in the What the Shell? print:


The Worth shift is SUCH a great piece. Very Lilly and very darling. The Tradewinds capris are different from the other capris I own from Lilly. The fabric is really thick and they feel very comfortable. I LOVE my purchases. Of course the coming shipments are going to be DARLING too! There are some really fun tunics and dresses and I am super excited about the swimsuits being sold as separates now!

The other items on my newly revised Originals wish list include the Roselyn skirt in the Aquamarine in the Slim print:


The Tradewind capri in the Not So Crabby print (SO darling!):


Lastly, I LOVE the Memsey dress. I haven't had a chance to try it on yet, but the lace detailing and cap sleeves are too adorable.


In the store this weekend I also saw they had the NEW ornaments in stock including a new set of "Oh Shift!" ornaments. Very cute. I had an AWESOME time at the event this weekend. They had EVERYTHING! I was really glad I picked up my very favorite pieces this weekend because a quick glance online showed me that Originals pieces are selling out fast! BOTH items I bought at Fashion Valley are sold out online in my size! EGADS! That's no joke!

I am simply floating on a Lilly happy cloud since the event. Have you purchased any of the Originals line? What are your faves???

No comments:

Post a Comment